For my many sins, I've worked in design and marketing since 2001. During that time I've been employed by various design agencies, some freelance, others on a permanent contract. Projects have varied greatly, sometimes they are small, simple print jobs, other times they are fully fledged marketing campaigns, encompassing print, web, email and social media. I've even got experience in Event Management & Event Promotions, specifically cycling and running.
Some better known brands that I have worked on are: Toshiba, Forme Bikes, Scott Sports, Whitewall Galleries, BASF, Walkabout Inns, Confused and Clarendon Fine Art.
My skills are as follows:
- Creative Graphic Design (I have advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite).
- Digital Marketing: Web Design, Targeted Email Campaigns (Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor), SEO, Google AdWords, Social Media.
- Conceptual thinking. I'd love to help you to turn your loose idea into something amazing.
- Project Management. Concept, design, print and digital requirements? No problem.
- Time and Budget Management.
- Thorough knowledge of printing techniques and production requirements.
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS, Wordpress.